Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting the itch to travel: 5 great deals

OK my bargain travel shopper friends. I'm seeing some great deals out there. 

Of course, after my last trip which was definitely not done on a budget, I won't be going anywhere until 2025.  So I'll have to live vicariously through all of you.

If you have the itch to hit the road, check these out:

1.  6 Nights Rome, Florence, Venice Trip including Air & Hotel - $1,065 offered by European Destinations.
(I'd love to go there again, and I bet my friends Jim and Rose are due for a trip.)

2.  Caribbean & Mexico New Resort Packages with Air - $539+  offered by Cheap Caribbean.com

3.  Feel lucky?  How about 4 nights in Vegas with air and hotel for $186+ from Travelocity

4. Want to leave the snow and cold behind?  How about a 7 night cruise on the Crown Princess for $363+

AND THE KICKER

5. A Dominican All Inclusive Resort Sale - $20.11 per person per night (yes that's 20 dollars and 11 cents) from cheapcaribbean.com.  That deal ends of January 11, so you better hurry.

For these and other great travel bargains, check out one of my favorite website, http://www.shermanstravel.com/.

And make sure you show me your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment